- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food and beverage products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) co-ordinators identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process.